This Sterling Silver talisman reads ‘Fluctuat Nec Mergitur’ in Latin, which means ‘It Is Tossed by the Waves, but It Does Not Sink.’ The ship, illuminated by a star above, is a symbol of strength and resilience even in the eye of a storm.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- 18" Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 18mm.